Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bringing Outside In


The kids traipsing in grass, dirt, and water into the house after running through the sprinklers may may have come to mind when I mentioned, "Bringing Outside In;" but what I really mean is, lets focus on bringing in the calming atmosphere, the beauty, and soothing nature of what lies outside our home's four walls.


{Via Country Living}

All of the natural finishes of rock and wood coupled with beautiful tubs of greens in the kitchen almost reminds me of hiking through the mountains. It feels almost as if you're outside on the inside.

{via Country Living}

You know those charming movies where the lovely maiden is singing in a beautiful field of wild flowers with the gentle breeze blowing in her hair?--I feel that being in this room would feel similar, and for a small moment, you'd be tempted to stand atop the bed with your arms spread wide and sing!


{via Country Living}

Nature's cheerful hues. Have I ever mentioned how much I love decorating with fruit?


{via Country Living}

Ok, maybe this a bit too literal. But really, this is beautiful and how could you not love this green house room? I'm going to share a few more pictures from this shoot just because I feel you all need to see..

{via Country Living}

Isn't this picture grouping fantastic? I will stow this image away in the mental design file.


{via Country Living}

Lovely.

No comments: